Are you pregnant? Need Help? At 123GiveLife.com you can find a pregnancy help center in Wisconsin near you. Just enter your zip code.TeenBreaks.com
TeenBreaks.com gives you detailed information on pregnancy and abortion plus help in dealing with both. Girls who aborted tell their own stories about why they chose abortion, what the abortion was like, and how they feel now.OptionLine.org
A project of Heartbeat International, is a state-of-the-art helpline that employs trained phone consultants who are available 24/7 to assist women in crisis and to directly connect them to local pregnancy help centers.To get help by phone: Call toll free, 1-877-877-9027 or, text the word "option" to 95495NightingaleAlliance.org
Wisconsin Right to Life founded the Nightingale Alliance in 2002. This is the site for important, up-to-date information on physician-assisted suicide and euthanasiaNational Right to Life Committee - NRLC.org
National Right to Life’s website provides resources and information on federal right-to-life issues and legislation, compiled by the most esteemed national pro-life organization.
Would you like to participate in Essay contest? The National Right to Life has a great opportunity for you as the organization is sponsoring its annual Pro-Life Essay Contest for students in grades 7-12. To be considered for c, just submit an essay and you could be the next winner. The two first-place essays will appear in the National Right to Life Committee Yearbook and in National Right to Life News Today.
National Right to Life was founded in 1968. The mission of National Right to Life is to protect and defend the most fundamental right of humankind, the right to life of every innocent human being from the beginning of life to natural death.
National Right to Life sponsors a Pro-Life Essay Contest for students in grades 7-12. Minnesota state Senator Michelle Fischbach oversees and directs the contest.
How to Apply:
- There are two separate competitions. There is a Senior Essay Contest for grades 10 – 12 and a Junior Essay Contest for grades 7 – 9.
- For applying essay contest, you must write an essay on the following topic:
For 2016 the essay should address the question, “What can I do to build a pro-life generation?”
- Essays must be double spaced and pages numbered.
- Essays shall be 300 – 500 words in length.
- If typed, use no smaller than 12 Pt font.
- Use a cover sheet that includes; full name, full mailing address, phone number, grade level, student date of birth, parent’s name and word count.
- By submitting an entry the contestant and parent or guardian agree:
- To allow National Right to Life to reprint the winning essay, and
- That the essay is original, but not copyrighted.
- Cite any sources used.
- Please do not include artwork, pictures or plastic covers.
Essays may be submitted to:
14722 Old Lake Road,
Paynesville, MN 56362
First place winners will receive $200, Second place winners will receive $150 and third place winners will receive $100. Prizes are awarded for both the Junior and Senior contests.
Essay should be postmarked no later than Saturday, January 23, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more information please email Michelle at michellelfischbach-at-yahoo.com.