Series 1, Episode 1 - Danny Baker, Fern Britton, Robert Webb
Frank Skinner acts as host of the new revamped series. This week Danny Baker, Fern Britton and Robert Webb try to send the things they hate the most into the infamous Orwellian chamber. Nominations include Jeremy Kyle and panel shows.
- Robert Webb: PE Lessons
- Fern Britton: Homework - Into Room 101.
- Danny Baker: Being Cool
Film & Television
- Fern: Sci-Fi
- Robert: The Jeremy Kyle Show - Into Room 101.
- Danny: Panel Shows
Extra Storage: Modern Life
- Danny: The News - Into Room 101.
- Fern: Feng Shui
- Robert: Self-Service Checkouts
- Fern: Dinner Parties
- Danny: Punk Rock
- Robert: His Own Bald Patch - Into Room 101.
Robert Webb's Extra Item
- Russell Crowe - Into Room 101.
- Friday 20th January 2012
- BBC One
- 30 minutes
- Show past repeats
- Sunday 22nd January 2012 at 11:55pm on BBC1 (45 minute version)
- Monday 23rd January 2012 at 12:40am on BBC1 Scot (40 minute version)
- Sunday 22nd April 2012 at 11:10pm on BBC1 (40 minute version)
- Sunday 22nd April 2012 at 11:40pm on BBC1 Wales (40 minute version)
- Thursday 10th May 2012 at 11:30pm on BBC HD (40 minute version)
- Monday 23rd September 2013 at 10:35pm on BBC1
- Monday 23rd September 2013 at 11:05pm on BBC1 Scot
- Wednesday 23rd April 2014 at 10:00pm on Dave
- Thursday 24th April 2014 at 1:00am on Dave
- Sunday 10th August 2014 at 10:00pm on Dave
- Monday 11th August 2014 at 1:20am on Dave
- Wednesday 20th August 2014 at 11:05pm on BBC1 (40 minute version)
- Wednesday 20th August 2014 at 11:35pm on BBC1 Scot (40 minute version)
- Wednesday 12th November 2014 at 10:00pm on Dave
- Thursday 13th November 2014 at 1:25am on Dave
- Monday 12th January 2015 at 9:00pm on Dave
- Saturday 28th February 2015 at 8:40pm on Dave
- Friday 4th September 2015 at 10:00pm on Dave
- Sunday 7th February 2016 at 11:40pm on Dave
- Monday 8th February 2016 at 8:00pm on Dave
- Tuesday 7th June 2016 at 1:40am on Dave
- Tuesday 7th June 2016 at 10:40pm on Dave
- Monday 1st August 2016 at 11:00pm on Dave
- Tuesday 2nd August 2016 at 8:00pm on Dave
- Wednesday 30th November 2016 at 10:00pm on Dave
- Thursday 1st December 2016 at 1:40am on Dave
- Thursday 26th January 2017 at 2:00pm on Dave
- Thursday 26th January 2017 at 6:00pm on Dave
- Monday 13th March 2017 at 8:00pm on Dave
- Saturday 17th June 2017 at 1:20am on Dave
- Monday 14th August 2017 at 10:00pm on Dave
- Tuesday 20th February 2018 at 9:00pm on Dave
Cast & crew
People: The aeroplane passengers whose hand-luggage has wheels. That's not hand-luggage, it's floor-luggage. Downsize!
The ketchup can't get a grip. It slides off. It's like a relish rodeo.
Frank on sausages
TV: Anyone who starts a sentence; 'it's like that episode of Seinfeld...' or 'that episode of The Simpsons' or 'that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm'. Shut up! I can't cope with the general adoration of American TV. Of course watch it, but don't tell me about it.
Animals: Lionesses. Lions are supposed to have manes. That's the dress code. Lionesses just look like light brown tigers.
Places: Parking spaces. They're too snug. Some people actually reverse into them. Astonishing!
Sport: Colorful football boots. You've had your fun, now get changed.
Food: Sausages. Why do they have to be tubular? The ketchup can't get a grip. It slides off. It's like a relish rodeo.